LADERA RANCH, Calif., Jan. 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Money360, a technology-enabled direct lender specializing in commercial real estate (CRE) loans, today announced it has surpassed half a billion dollars in loans closed since inception. This includes $357 million in loans closed for the year 2017. The milestone comes on the heels of other recent successes for Money360, including the initiation of a partnership with Ten-X, the nation’s leading online real estate transaction marketplace, in which Money360 works to accelerate commercial real estate transactions for buyers, sellers and brokers by offering pre-approved financing for qualified properties and buyers.
“Over the past several years, Money360 has become the go-to source for competitive commercial real estate loans by offering speed, efficiency and transparency to borrowers and investors,” said Evan Gentry, Money360 founder and CEO. “As traditional lenders face constraints and uncertainty, we expect to see continued demand for alternative, tech-enabled direct lending in 2018.”
Money360 specializes in bridge and permanent loans of $1 million to $20 million. Recent loans closed during the period include:
- A $7.8 million bridge loan for an office property in Evansville, Indiana, brought to Money360 by Benjamin Kadish at Maverick Capital
- A $7.5 million bridge loan for a full-service hotel in Cromwell, Connecticut, brought to Money360 by Rushi Shah at Conlon Capital
- A $6.8 million bridge loan for a nationwide portfolio of Pier 1 retail properties, brought to Money360 by Al Dannatt at Commercial Resource Capital
- A $6.8 million bridge loan for a mixed-use center in Charleston, South Carolina, brought to Money360 by Dominick Scorzo at Ivenhoe Capital Advisors
- A $4.4 million permanent loan for a retail center in Mount Olive, New Jersey, brought to Money360 through our partnership with Ten-X
- A $4 million bridge loan for an office building in Amarillo, Texas, brought to Money360 by Steve States at States Mortgage
- A $3.2 million bridge loan for a retail center in Santa Fe, New Mexico, brought to Money360 by Martin Chera at Express Mortgage
In addition to record loan generation activity and new partnerships, Money360 has taken a number of notable steps in 2017 to further position the company as a leader in commercial real estate and alternative investing, including:
- Hired new top talent to support company growth. In support of Money360’s rapid expansion, the Company hired two seasoned commercial real estate executives and four industry specialists to support increased deal flow and an expanding base of borrowers and capital partners. It also hired five new longtime banking and commercial mortgage origination executives to lead new divisions in the Northeast, Northwest, Southwest, Midwest and Mountain regions of the United States in response to increasing demand.
- Named a top five company in the real estate fintech industry by Deloitte based on total investment dollars received.
- Gained backing and support from Ron Suber, a longtime leader in the fintech and financial services industries. Mr. Suber not only invested in Money360, but also joined the firm as a strategic advisor.
M360 Advisors surpasses $300M in Assets Under Management
Finally, Money360 announced that its affiliate, M360 Advisors (“M360”), surpassed $300 million in assets under management. M360 Advisors is an investment management company that manages diversified portfolios of senior debt investments secured by first-priority liens on income-producing commercial real estate throughout the United States. M360’s fund offerings are designed to provide a short duration, high-yield, low-volatility alternative to traditional fixed income investments while providing reasonable liquidity to investors.
“In this low interest rate environment investors are increasingly interested in M360’s private credit option, which offers strong fixed income returns secured by commercial real estate,” said M360 Advisors President Dan Vetter. “Wealth managers are also seeing the value of these investments as they seek new ways to deliver excess returns and to provide stability and diversification to their clients’ portfolios.”
Money360 is transforming commercial real estate finance with its fast, transparent and reliable platform for borrowers and investors. Money360 is a nationwide, tech-enabled direct lender that offers borrowers speed, convenience and reasonable terms on commercial real estate loans from $1 million to $20 million. The company also provides investors direct access to attractive fixed income investments secured with a first-priority lien against income-producing commercial real estate. Money360’s investment management company, M360 Advisors, LLC, manages diversified fund vehicles on behalf of investors. Borrowers and lenders (investors) can register at www.money360.com.
212 279 3115 ext. 319